- [Japan] Honjo International Scholarship Foundation for International Students
- [UK] Chancellor`s International Scholarships at University of Warwick
- [Asian] Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarships for International Students
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation for International Students
This scholarship is open to foreign students who will attend a graduate school at a Japanese university after April 1, 2012.
Number of Scholarships Available:15 to 20 students
Requirements (To be considered for the scholarship, the student must satisfy ALL of the requirement criteria below.)
1. The student is registered to attend a graduate school in Japan and does not possess Japanese citizenship. His or her academic achievement as well as moral character is exemplary. He or she must be considered to be in need of financial aid due to extenuating financial circumstances.
2. The student must be registered to attend or have been accepted to attend a graduate school after April 1, 2012. He or she must be able to provide any of the following documentation: a certificate of enrollment, letter of admission or a letter attesting to the fact that the student has been accepted.
Chancellor`s International Scholarships at University of Warwick
The Chancellor`s International Scholarships are now open for applications for entry in 2012-13.
For entry in October 2012, Warwick will offer to approximately 17 of the most outstanding international PhD applicants.
-The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to Â£14,600 at 10/11 rates)
-A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (worth Â£13,590 at 10/11 rates)
i) Applicants for a Chancellor`s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2012;
ii) Applicants must expect to be `overseas` students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
iii) Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarships for International Students
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Government of Japan. It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB`s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
What does the scholarship cover?
The ADB-JSP provides:
- full tuition fees
- a monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- an allowance for books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
|You are subscribed to email updates from Rumah Beasiswa Indonesia |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|